[plt-scheme] (no subject)

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 5 19:07:57 EDT 2003

At Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:20:08 -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
> It should say "control-\" or "command-\" or "alt-\" right next to the
> menu item, depending on your platform. That's the keyboard shortcut.

And if you're using Windows, it says "control-\" but that key
combination doesn't work. This problem should be fixed in v205 (to be
released real soon).


Posted on the users mailing list.