[plt-scheme] correctness of capturing continuations in servlets

From: Alexander Boldakov (boldakov at mail.domonet.ru)
Date: Fri Apr 25 02:23:38 EDT 2003

  For list-related administrative tasks:

Hello!

How do I handle the situation like the following in PLT Web server.

 Let suppose that servlet works with some external resourses,
 for example with database. We capture continuation somewhere
 in the middle of transaction with send/suspend function. Then
 we restore this continuation (may be several times) and make
 some actions. I want to find out how to provide correctness
 in this situation.

BTW, I'm looking for papers on the subject. Can you advice me some?

--
Best regards,
       Alexander