[plt-scheme] MysterX

From: Katsmall the Wise (kela_bit at netvision.net.il)
Date: Tue Apr 15 16:09:06 EDT 2003

I was talking about the name/namespace thing .NET uses.
All of it's classes are referenced like that, like in Java.
(I think it's called Assembly Name, not sure though)
And I've only got understandable DirectX documentation for .NET, so it
would be much easier for me to use it this way.
Ah, well...

Katsmall the Wise