[plt-scheme] rss followup

From: Bruce Butterfield (bab at entricom.com)
Date: Fri Apr 4 20:30:40 EST 2003

Shiriam asked me to clarify a bit about the scheme rss software I've
made available - it is a news aggregator that allows a user to easily
subscribe to and manage a number of RSS channels (news feeds) in a web
browser. Thousands of news and blog sites have RSS feeds available
(often marked as a little orange 'XML' image); you just copy the link
into the 'Add channel' and the server gets the latest and greatest stuff
for your viewing pleasure. Sort of like 'my.yahoo' but with a lot more
content options.

Sorry if this wasn't clear from the previous message.

Posted on the users mailing list.