[plt-scheme] Question

From: John T. Murphy (jtm at perfectknowledgedb.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 14:42:26 EDT 2002

Apologies if this has appeared twice... I did not see it post the first
time and suspect a problem with the way I'd specified my subscription
information... I also have not received any replies, although I have
seen at least one other list post...

Problem:

I am running Dr. Scheme on a Windows 2000 platform. When I create a Dr.
Scheme launcher (the content does not seem to matter; I have been using
something quite simple like: (display (+ 4 5)) ) and attempt to execute
it the Standard Output window displays the following message:

---------------------------------
open-input-file: cannot open input file:
"c:\progra~1\drscheme\collects\drscheme\private\launcher-bootstrap.ss010
2" (The system cannot find the file specified.; errno=2)

[Exited]
---------------------------------

There is a file named
"c:\progra~1\drscheme\collects\drscheme\private\launcher-bootstrap.ss"
but none named "launcher-bootstrap.ss0102"

Any idea why it is looking for this nonexistent file and what I can do
to fix this problem?

Thanks,
John

John T. Murphy