[plt-scheme] A Couple of Questions on DrScheme/Mzscheme

From: Robert Bruce Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 27 10:13:57 EDT 2002

On Friday, September 27, 2002, at 02:03  AM, Michael Sperber [Mr.
Preprocessor] wrote:
> There's one single thing I miss: drag 'n drop.

There is some primitive support for drag 'n drop that makes it
possible to implement something at the Scheme level, but there
isn't any of the fancy highlighting and things or integration with
the underlying OS's drag 'n drop yet. I've added something to
SirMail just to test it out (you can drag messages over to the
folders to file messages), but haven't had time to do more. Check
out send-message-to-window.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.