[plt-scheme] plt-deb-taskforce and a compilation problem

From: Brent Fulgham (brent.fulgham at xpsystems.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 13:07:01 EDT 2002

> >Taking a look inside the source, I wonder if changing
> MZC=/usr/bin/mzc
> >to MZC=$(PREFIX)/bin/mzc or similar in
> src/srpersist/Makefile will solve it.
> >I'll give that a try, as soon as I find my clean build system.
>
> The srpersist Makefile in CVS says:
>
> MZC=../../bin/mzc

I thought the rules file I generated did something similar, where
I use relative path names to locate the mzscheme executable for
doing the "install" of srpersist, after this step (which, of course,
works fine on my machine that already has /usr/bin/mzc installed!)

I think it would be enough to modify the Makefile to say:

MZC=../../debian/tmp/usr/bin/mzc

-Brent

Posted on the users mailing list.