[plt-scheme] Creating Executable

From: Robert Bruce Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 7 09:51:03 EDT 2002

Hi Paulo,

  When you create an executable, running the executable should behave
exactly the same as executing the program. Beyond that, I'm not sure
what sort of problems you are having. Can you send a small program that
demonstrates your programs and let us know what platform and version of
DrScheme you are using?

Thanks,
Robby

At 07 Sep 2002 12:58:17 +0100, Paulo J. Matos wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to know more details about creating executables.
> I've been reading docs and I've two questions to make.
> When, under DrScheme I create an executable, an executable is
> created but it doesn't work. How will it know which function to
> call when we run it? Is there any special syntax?
> What's the difference of creating stand-alone executables from
> scheme or native code?
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)mega.ist.utl.pt
> Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon
> Software & Computer Engineering - A.I.
>  - > http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm
>  ---