[plt-scheme] Compiling SrPersist in plt-201

From: Richard Michael (rmichael at fields.utoronto.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 4 18:13:57 EDT 2002

Hello Francisco,

Thanks for your reply.

> On my system, mzgc is always installed at: ${PLTHOME}/lib, and that is

Is this on a system for which you've built PLT from source, or did you
install from the binary package?

> I also use iODBC as driver manager together with the actual ODBC
> drivers for PostgreSQL, and MySQL, and was not aware this particular
> combination were 3.+ compliant.  I thought it was a 2.0 ODBC driver,
> this information could be outdated, though.

>From http://www.iodbc.org (click the Driver Manager link in the left
frame)

"The iODBC Development Release is a source code release of the new iODBC
driver manager that supports the ODBC 3.x API."

Though, I don't know _what_ version of 3.x .. it would be helpful to
know this too, because I have to define the ODBCVER variable in the
srpersist Makefile.

Regards,
Richard

Posted on the users mailing list.