[plt-scheme] web server

From: Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor] (sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Tue Sep 3 06:49:32 EDT 2002

>>>>> "Rohan" == Rohan Nicholls <Rohan.Nicholls at informaat.nl> writes:

Rohan>   For list-related administrative tasks:

Rohan> This might seem like a strange request, but can anyone direct
Rohan> me to what I need to implement a web server in scheme.  What I
Rohan> am looking for are information on what a web server is and how
Rohan> it works.  I would like to roll my own web server, mostly for
Rohan> my own education, but also so I can customize it as needed for
Rohan> different projects.

Rohan> I am going to spend some time with the one in the library's
Rohan> code, but a detailed overview of what one does and what one
Rohan> needs to do in order to do its job would be great.

I'll leave it to the PLT guys to point you to the web server that
ships with DrScheme.  Another one (somewhat more voluminously
commented :-) is part of the Scheme Untergrund networking package and
can be found at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sunet/

Make sure to check out the latest CVS version rather than downloading
the 1.0 tarball.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike