[plt-scheme] DrScheme with multiple files

From: Robert Bruce Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 30 18:32:52 EST 2002

Something else you might try: turn on the "reuse existing frames when
opening new files" preference. Then, choose the "show recently opened
files in a separate window" menu item. Try putting that window and a
drscheme window side-by-side and clicking on the items in the recently
opened files window. It's not exactly what you are asking for, but it
serves a similar purpose.

Do let me know if you like it!

Robby

At Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:20:10 +0000, "Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've a project with multiple files and DrScheme is becoming a pain in
> the *ss since I have one drscheme window per file. Is anyone thinking
> about creating tabs in one drscheme window. That way we could be working
> in a file per tab mode.
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)mega.ist.utl.pt
> Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon
> Software & Computer Engineering - A.I.
>   - > http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm
>   ---