[plt-scheme] load-extension and modules

From: Robert Bruce Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 25 10:17:42 EDT 2002

At Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:13:35 -0700, Bruce Butterfield wrote:
> Does anyone know who is maintaining the mzscheme module in SWIG?

I had a chance to talk to Dave Beazley about this a little while ago,
and it turns out that there is no official maintainer for the mzscheme
SWIG module. Apparently, the original author has disappeared into the
night, so Dave tries to look at it when something comes up.

So, if you or someone else would be intersted in doing that, I'm sure
that would be a big improvement to the current state of affairs.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.