[plt-scheme] Tabbing as in DrScheme Preferences

From: Robert Bruce Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 20 09:55:52 EDT 2002

I guess that it depends on the version of DrScheme you are using, I
suppose. tab-panel% is only in the CVS version of DrScheme. That might
explain why you didn't find it. In the released version of DrScheme,
the preferences dialog is a homebrew control that isn't even in the
current version's source anymore (if you really want that one, it is in
the file plt/collects/framework/gui-utils.ss, I believe).

Robby

At Sun, 20 Oct 2002 13:47:08 +0100, "Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos" wrote:

> > Have a look at the framework's preferences library (search for
> > preferences in Help Desk). The actual control for the tabbing is called
> > tab-panel%.
> >

> Hi Robert,
>
> I've looked, searched and reseached but nothing came up. I've done also
> the following:
> bash:/usr/local/plt/collects/doc/framework$ grep tab-panel% *
> bash:/usr/local/plt/collects/doc/framework$
>
> with no results.
>
> What am I missing ?
>
> I've search in the help desk for preferences, many things came up, I've
> looked at some pages in framework manual but still no results for
> tab-panel%.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Paulo
>

> > Robby
> >
> > At Sun, 20 Oct 2002 00:59:03 +0100, "Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos" wrote:
> >
> >>  For list-related administrative tasks:
> >>
> >>Hi all,
> >>
> >>What's the class used to do the tabbing in drscheme preferences? Or
> >>better yet, what's the file with the code of drscheme preferences?
> >>
> >>Best regards,
> >>
> >>--
> >>Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)mega.ist.utl.pt
> >>Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon
> >>Software & Computer Engineering - A.I.
> >>  - > http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm
> >>  ---
> >>	Yes, God had a deadline...
> >>		So, He wrote it all in Lisp!
> >

> --
> Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)mega.ist.utl.pt
> Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon
> Software & Computer Engineering - A.I.
>   - > http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm
>   ---