[plt-scheme] SchemeDoc

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 4 13:10:18 EST 2002

The version I'm hacking has been ported to v200 but it
still isn't working.  Luckily since I last hacked on
SchemeDoc other tools (e.g. WebIt!) have gotten to the
stage that they replace a lot of the functionality it
was taking me a lot of time to write.  However time is
the issue; I don't have a lot of it free.  If you're
interested and came take over some of the hacking I'm
happy to resume work on it.

Noel

--- "Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos" <pocm at mega.ist.utl.pt>