[plt-scheme] Newbie macro problem

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Sat Nov 2 11:02:20 EST 2002

On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 09:46 PM, Robert Bruce Findler wrote:

> My objection is that trying over and over via an exception handler
> doesn't seem very clear. It can be really frustrating to maintain code
> of a "clever" person, especially in a language with relatively complex
> features like the non-local control in exception handlers.

In case it wasn't clear, my original posting was meant entirely as a
joke.  In my opinion, it's a really terrible way to solve the problem,
because it relies upon all sorts of hidden invariants, rather than
simply solving the problem clearly.

Did my compiler post not make that clear?

john

Posted on the users mailing list.