[plt-scheme] "mzc --gui-exe" on macos x

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 19 08:46:39 EDT 2002

At Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:59:10 -0600, Jason Songhurst wrote:
> when i compile scheme modules with the '--gui-exe' option on macos X, i
> get a message that the compiler can't find MrEd executable.

This feature is broken under OS X in v200.

> what options/environment variables/magic encantations do i need to make
> this work on macos x?

None of that will help, unfortunately.

It works in the current version in CVS, which is 200.2. It will also
work in version 201, which we expect to release in the near future.

The changes from v200 to fix the bug were numerous and scattered, so
patching v200 (instead of upgrading) would be extremely difficult.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.