[plt-scheme] OSX and .NET support

From: Matthew Johnson (rockin1 at usa.net)
Date: Fri Jul 5 10:56:01 EDT 2002

I if PLT Scheme currently has support for calling the OSX Cocoa and
Carbon libraries in a high performance manner.  If not, will this
support be added soon?  If so, is it also possible to expose scheme code
to Objective C developers?

On the .NET side of things, I'd really love to see PLT add support
similar to but higher quality than the hotdog compiler.  .NET interop
would open the door for scheme to many real world applications that it
will not otherwise be considered for (as sad as this is).  I am
interested in knowing if this is something that is likely to happen or
not...

Thanks,
Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.