[plt-scheme] New Help Desk

From: Daniel Silva (dansilva at lynx.dac.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 2 15:28:25 EDT 2002

Yeah, but even with a hard space it doesn't seem to work.
A file with these contents:
will not point to "test dir/file.html", you get a 404 from the server
(not talking about servlets)... it doesn't seem to be unescaping the
request that the web browser may have escaped.

Daniel Silva
dsilva at ccs.neu.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.