[plt-scheme] DrScheme v203

From: Paul Steckler (steck at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 23 09:39:28 EST 2002

todd.a.schmiedeke at us.pwcglobal.com wrote:

> Hello:
> I am new to drscheme and having great fun learning!   I currently have v202
> and would like to upgrade to v203.   Can I download v203 and will it "plop"
> the new version on top of my current v202, or is there an upgrade program I
> need to run?

In general, you'll have to uninstall v202 before installing
v203.  For Windows, you can run the "Uninstall" program, or
use the Add/Remove Programs facility in Control Panel.

If you're using Unix/Linux, you might be able to install the
new version in a different directory.

-- Paul

Posted on the users mailing list.