[plt-scheme] slib packaging

From: MJ Ray (markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Wed Dec 18 19:29:50 EST 2002

Jefferson Provost <jp at cs.utexas.edu> wrote:
> There is another argument for slib.plt: embedding executables.  It would
> be nice to be able to embed slib as module in an executable.  I don't
> think this is possible with a separate slib installation.

Is it not possible with a dummy "slib" collection which references the files
from the slib installation that you need to include in your executable?

Also, would you reply below quoted material and trim it, please?  Otherwise,
it's far harder to put your point in context.  TIA.
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef at jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.

Posted on the users mailing list.