[plt-scheme] scheme crash

From: Yuri Niyazov (yuricake at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 10 23:42:31 EST 2002

--- Paul Steckler <steck at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> > release), about 10% of the time it crashes - I don't mean my scheme
> > program crashes, I mean the
> > whole DrScheme environment GPFs (Win2K)
>
> Within the past couple of days, Matthew Flatt fixed some bugs in Windows
> MrEd.  The fixes are available in the CVS version of DrScheme:
>
>   http://www.plt-scheme.org/anoncvs/
>
> Those fixes will also be in the v203 release, due out very soon.
Thanks. I downloaded the new CVS version, and tried to run my assignment with it. Admittedly, it
works better - it now crashes approx. 5% of the time :) but still does. My assignment right now is
about 500 lines long - I will try to isolate the place of crash and make a separate small program
out of it, and then report it.

Y.

Posted on the users mailing list.