[plt-scheme] few questions

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 3 16:36:51 EST 2002

At Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:02:42 +0100, "Nicolas Chevallier" wrote:
> - How can an object know which obect is his parent?

I'm not sure I understand the question. In MrEd, an instance of area<%>
or get-item<%> has a `get-parent' method, but there's no more general
method or relation.

> - I wonder what is the size (approx.) of a stand alone executable from native
> code with MrEd

Probably fairly large. I'd guess 5-10 MB.

> - Few months ago, I ask if there will a support for udp connections... Is it
>   still in the Todo list?

Yes, still. I've looked into it more, but I haven't implemented UDP
support.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.