[plt-scheme] CGI using MzScheme on Windows

From: Rohan Nicholls (rohan.nicholls at informaat.nl)
Date: Mon Dec 2 12:49:03 EST 2002

Noel Welsh wrote:

> I've tried TinyWeb and Apache and I can't get it to
> work either.  It appears that whatever MzScheme is
> writing to isn't the port the webserver is reading
> from.

Which brings up the large undertaking of using cygwin, and apache on
cygwin.  I have experimented with this on win2000, and had no problem,
but IIS does not like CGI at the best of times, and I also ran into
problems with it, and spending hours on msdn helped not a bit.:(

> I'm using W2K.
>
> Note the response is always empty.  Works like a charm
> on Linux!

Which is why Win2000 has been demoted to a virtual machine on linux on
my machine.:)

> Noel

Posted on the users mailing list.