[plt-scheme] I want the old help desk back

From: Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor] (sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Wed Aug 28 02:35:19 EDT 2002

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Steckler <steck at ccs.neu.edu> writes:

Paul>   For list-related administrative tasks:

>> Speaking of problems: I haven't been able to install the additional
>> documentation .plts from the Help Desk under MacOS X at all: Internet
>> Explorer just sits there, waiting for something to show up in the
>> installation log, and nothing ever shows up.

Paul> I'm guessing this is a failure of the incremental output mechanism in
Paul> the Web server with IE under OS X, somehow.

Paul> Does the manual get installed, despite the lack of logging info?  I'm
Paul> guessing it does.

No, it doesn't.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike