[plt-scheme] ANNOUNCE: New SRFI port release 1.3

From: Francisco Solsona (solsona at acm.org)
Date: Fri Aug 16 14:29:35 EDT 2002

Hi all,

We have released a new version of the SRFI module, that collects
together ports to PLT Scheme of the Request For Implementation
libraries.  Several SRFIs were ported since our last release, and a
new naming convention for the modules has been adopted (see doc.txt)

You can download a srfi-1.3.plt from the sourceforge download page:

             http://sourceforge.net/projects/schematics/

or directly here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=19879&release_id=105556

via CVS:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.schematics.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/schematics login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.schematics.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/schematics co srfi

We are working on extensions to provide a new language for DrScheme
that loads (and knows) about the SRFIs, and something similar for
MzScheme.  But we thought you might want to use some of them for the
ICFP programming contest, so there. :-)

--Francisco

Posted on the users mailing list.