[racket-dev] Typed Racket does not play nice with submodules

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 13 12:06:01 EST 2015

On 2015-01-13 03:05:30 -0800, Alexis King wrote:
>    Also, Asumu, a related problem: are there any issues with changing
>    local-require back to require that would break anything else? Or can you
>    possibly implement that change in TR with no issues?

I initially thought there would be (hence my previous e-mail), but
actually it seems to work.

Originally TR switched to using local-require to get require/typed
working in the REPL/top-level, but it seems that other changes since
then (I think commit a4a2ccacc3f896) made that unnecessary.

Cheers,
Asumu

Posted on the dev mailing list.