[racket-dev] segfault with #%variable-reference

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 12 21:24:56 EST 2015

It's supposed to be safe; the behavior in this example is definitely a
bug.

The `#%variable-reference` form used to work only on top-level and
module variables. It seems that I forgot to fill in some pieces when I
made `#%variable-reference` work on local bindings (several years ago,
mainly for use with `variable-reference-constant?` in the expansion of
certain keyword-function forms).

Thanks for the report!