[racket-dev] file change notifications

From: Dan Liebgold (dan.liebgold at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 3 13:09:12 EST 2015

Ah, I wanted to reply to my original email. I was wrong.

There's a cancel event that lasts a long time according to Procmon, but it
seems to last as long as the racket executable is running. I don't think
 it's the source of any performance problem.

So, yeah... carry on, nothing to see here.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Liebgold    [dan.liebgold at gmail.com]