[racket-dev] fix for serve/servlet docs?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 23:32:09 EST 2014

Currently, the documentation says that the default value is
"default-server-root-path" but that is not a link to anything. In the
actual code, this is

(define-runtime-path default-web-root "default-web-root")

I think the right thing to do is just change what the default argument
says to be

(collection-path "web-server" "default-web-root")

rather than the made-up/unlinked name and then use a different phrase
in the prose.

Do you think this would be good? Would you like to make the change and
I'll just rubber stamp it or shall I?

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
http://jeapostrophe.github.io

           "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing,
      for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.
And out of small things proceedeth that which is great."
                          - D&C 64:33

Posted on the dev mailing list.