[racket-dev] Release Announcement for v6.0.1

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu May 1 21:59:39 EDT 2014

On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Eric Dobson <eric.n.dobson at gmail.com> wrote:
> 6f56948cff75dd4497b742ae01cd5df18c654e6f
> - The contract boundary between typed/untyped modules is much less expensive.

This one plus the one on the contract system side should probably be
combined into a single bullet item:

- the boundary between Typed Racket and Racket program is now much
less expensive because of improvements in TR's contract generation and
improvements in the contract system's support for first-order
contracts

Robby