[racket-dev] [DrDr] R28413 (timeout 4) (unclean 16) (stderr 35) (changes 22)

From: Eric Dobson (eric.n.dobson at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 12:46:15 EDT 2014

This push has started breaking the random TR tests. I think the issue
is that TR assumed that redex wouldn't generate so large numbers that
it exceeded the flonum range. Could that have changed in this commit?
Or changed so that were generated earlier in random testing? If so the
issue is definitely on the TR side, but just want to confirm that the
theory is likely.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 4:58 AM,  <drdr at racket-lang.org> wrote:
> DrDr has finished building push #28413 after 1.20h.
>
> http://drdr.racket-lang.org/28413/
>
> A file you are responsible for has a condition that may need inspecting.
>   stderr:
>     http://drdr.racket-lang.org/28413/pkgs/typed-racket-pkgs/typed-racket-test/tests/typed-racket/tr-random-testing.rkt
>
>   unclean:
>     http://drdr.racket-lang.org/28413/pkgs/typed-racket-pkgs/typed-racket-test/tests/typed-racket/tr-random-testing.rkt