[racket-dev] style was Re: 2htdp/image Feature Suggestion

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 30 05:25:49 EDT 2014

Good choice :-)

;; ---

I think Robby translated the recommendations of the style guide just right. BTW, I didn't think it mentions named let only let. Indeed, I can't find a recommendation of preferring defined over named let.

;; ---

A comment on your commenting style. I tried to read your code and Robby's version of it, and I found that the large number of comments distracted me and weren't helpful at all. I'd recommend using variable and function names instead that convey the same idea as the comments. Try it out.

-- Matthias