[racket-dev] 2htdp/image Feature Suggestion

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 28 23:54:53 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Jos Koot <jos.koot at gmail.com> wrote:
> style. Writing this, the idea comes up in my mind that it should be possible
> to do some transformations to the recommended style by means of redex. Or
> may be by means of syntax-case while limiting the transformers to the
> desired level of expansion. Both instuments are interesting enough for me to
> give it a try. If I am able to do something usefull in this sense, you'll
> hear of me, but give me some time, please.

If you use Emacs, check out Ryan's sexp-rewrite mode. IIUC he's
implemented `syntax-parse`-like functionality in Elisp:

  https://github.com/rmculpepper/sexp-rewrite

p.s. In a similar spirit, but for Clojure, and IIUC implemented
leveraging paredit:

  https://github.com/clojure-emacs/clj-refactor.el

Posted on the dev mailing list.