[racket-dev] request: replace-evt

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 8 00:36:55 EDT 2014

Hi Jan,

That's a nice idea. Something similar --- but in a restricted form ---
is used internally to implement various primitive events. I think I see
how to generalize it to work with more arbitrary events and non-atomic
replace functions.

There could easily be a catch that I'm overlooking, but I'll give it a
try.

Matthew