[racket-dev] Testing for Racket v6.0

From: David T. Pierson (dtp at mindstory.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 22:25:49 EST 2014

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 03:55:59PM -0500, Ryan Culpepper wrote:
> If you are interested in helping, please reply to this message to
> the mailing list and include the configuration(s) you are willing
> to test.

OK, of what seems to be remaining...

I can do the Windows 32-bit, if it is acceptable to do on a 64-bit
Windows.

If not, I can do the OS X 32-bit, if it is acceptable to do on OS X
10.5 (oldish).

If not, I can do the unix-style build + install on Linux, if it is
acceptable to do with something like --prefix=$HOME (non-root).

Sorry for all the qualifications, I just want it to be clear in case I
don't fit what you need.

David

Posted on the dev mailing list.