[racket-dev] make-empty-namespace vs make-base-empty-namespace; ie attaching racket/base does other "stuff"

From: Vincent St-Amour (stamourv at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 28 16:48:04 EDT 2014

Extra bit of information, this works too:

    #lang racket
    (define ns (make-empty-namespace))
    (namespace-attach-module (current-namespace) ''#%builtin ns)
    (parameterize ([current-namespace ns])
      (namespace-require "m.rkt"))

But replacing ''#%builtin with ''#%kernel or ''#%boot doesn't. Replacing
it with 'racket/base (to end up with the equivalent of
`make-base-empty-namespace') does work.

Vincent