[racket-dev] Pre-Release Checklist for v6.0.1

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 12:48:50 EDT 2014

I didn't see any non-termination instances. Everything looked as expected.
The only performance issue I saw was that my plots with shading "seem" to
be slower. But, I would have to look at it more closely to see if it was
because of other things running at the same time. [My work laptop is just a
dual core and something else may well have been running in the background.]

Doug