[racket-dev] class implementation and make-primitive-class

From: Daniel Feltey (dfeltey at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 17 16:32:34 EDT 2014

That wouldn't work for this project because I need to be able to generate an object that satisfies a given Racket contract and can be passed to user functions that expect such an object so I need to use Racket's class system. I have a working prototype that builds class syntax then calls eval-syntax on it, I was just trying to figure out if there was an easy way to avoid using eval.

Thanks again
Dan