[racket-dev] ECDHE patch for Racket's OpenSSL bindings.

From: Stephen Chang (stchang at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 10 14:54:36 EDT 2014

Ok thanks. Sorry, I think one more is missing from curve/c (sect283r1)?

Another question: Should BIO_new_mem_buf have an additional "#:wrap
(allocator BIO_free)" argument, similar to other allocating functions?

More generally, should BIO_new and BIO_free have #:wrap arguments like
the other allocating/deallocating functions?