[racket-dev] Native graphics libraries upgraded for Windows and Mac OS X (was Re: Windows GTK version conflicts with GObjectIntrospection)

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 10:57:37 EDT 2014

This may have fixed the missing polygons in plots that I reported here
for the v6.0 release:

   http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev/archive/2013-December/013797.html

The sphere plot here is fine, whereas I *think* it wasn't before:

http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/snapshots/current/doc/plot/intro.html?q=plot#%28part._.Renderer_and_.Plot_.Bounds%29

But I really need to see the Northwestern snapshot. Yesterday's is still
missing the polygon for that plot. Today's build isn't finished, though.
According to previous build logs, it should be by now.

Neil ⊥