[racket-dev] What can cause "Interactions disabled"?

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 7 18:14:50 EDT 2013

I have that preference set to #f, if this is what it looks like in the
preferences file:

     (plt:framework-pref:drracket:show-killed-dialog #f)

Apparently, it got set to #f when I unchecked "Show this dialog next
time" once after I hit Ctrl-K and DrRacket warned me that I couldn't use
the REPL until I re-ran the program. At least, that's how I interpreted
the message. Given my interpretation, that seems like an overloaded
setting. My mental model of running programs differentiates Ctrl-K and
an error, so I expect the message box for Ctrl-K to be different from
the error message box. Is that wrong?

I'll set it to #t and try the simulation in DrRacket again soon-ish.
(For now, I need to use the command line because this is for a paper
that's due on Friday.)

Thanks for your help!

Neil ⊥

Posted on the dev mailing list.