From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 28 10:02:08 EST 2013

Oh, yes. I meant to add this to my message. This is a bit part of why I
think the package system is going to work well: there is now some movement
in this good direction. (Jacob and Matthias and I had talked about social
"stuff" in the context of planet a bunch, but a) didn't do enough and b)
had a slightly different emphasis -- but b) probably would have changed if
we'd dug into it.)

Robby