[racket-dev] white bar in lhs of comment box: bug or feature?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Thu May 30 17:27:24 EDT 2013

In the attached screenshot (hopefully small enough to get through the size filter), I see that the background of the "comment semicolon" is rendered in white, regardless of the background color. Based on the lack of space between that bar and the enclosed text, I'm imagining this is a bug.  On the other hand, it's kind of nice to be able to see the extent of the box clearly. I'll submit a PR if this is actually a bug; it seems like it could be a one-line fix.

John