[racket-dev] PLaneT(2): Single vs multi-collection packages

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu May 30 14:32:41 EDT 2013

Yes, I really want to try and get to look into doing this.  The thing
is that multi-collection libraries are going to be a common case for
plt packages (which will get pulled out from the main repository), but
the single-collection ones are going to be the much more popular case
elsewhere.

(And I also still dream on doing some `url-in' to require a single
file, since that's also an important mode of quick sharing.  But
that's another story.)