[racket-dev] experiment reorganizing the repo into packages

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu May 30 11:10:56 EDT 2013

As I understand things, we should certainly try to align divisions of
responsibility with divisions of code (including tests and docs) among
packages.

My initial experiment probably doesn't align them very well, and I'd
expect a better alignment to emerge from everyone's efforts to improve
some initial cut.