[racket-dev] Purpose of typed/racket/no-check

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 31 21:32:04 EDT 2013

My expectation when using typed/racket/no-check is that I won't get
any type errors.  While `define-predicate` can't work in that sense,
we could just make `cast` always succeed, which I think would be
helpful.

I only use no-check to take a file that won't typecheck due to some
problem I hope to fix, and just run it.  I think what you're
suggesting would reduce its usefulness for some of those cases, and
increase it in others.