[racket-dev] "Add Teachpack" dialog can be very confusing

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 31 18:47:03 EDT 2013

Correct, and we have run into this "image" problem for a while now.

I think the most important improvements are:

1. to swap the teachpack menus for 2e and 1e
2. to increase the titles of all three panes so that it becomes clear what you are dealing with

Eventually the pane for 1e should become something "almost hidden"
but we are not there yet.

-- Matthias

p.s. And yes, it would be nice if the window had a title such as "add teachpacks"