[racket-dev] take, drop, split-at, etc -- and argument order, again

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Mar 9 16:09:19 EST 2013

It's no committed & pushed.  With the bad argument order.

Just to show how bad it is, it's not just `findf' -- there's many
others, like `partition' which is very similar, yet it takes the
predicate first.

I'd really like to fix the order of all of these things.  Maybe
someone has some idea how to do that?

Also, the same holds for dealing with improper lists: I made the *f
functions deal with them in the same way that the non-*f functions do,
which in turn is a srfi-1 legacy.  I think that this is also a bad and
unnecessary idea, and it would be best to make them all require
(proper) lists.