[racket-dev] Tweaked doc pages

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Mar 6 21:36:49 EST 2013

It's up now, at docs.racket-lang.org .

8 hours ago, Robby Findler wrote:
> What about moving the google search to the search results page,
> saying something like "didn't find what you were looking for? Try a
> google-based search." instead of having two searches next to each
> other in a somewhat confusing way?

That would be inconvenient to a point where it won't get used...  In
any case, the two searches are very different in their nature, so
very often you'll want to use either one or the other.

8 hours ago, Pierpaolo Bernardi wrote:

> Neither Racket's search nor Google's one report the racket/format
> module, searching for "format".  I thought Google would find it, but
> it doesn't.

(I don't know how Google indexes things...)

> It appears that module names are not indexed? Probably they should be?

They are already indexed, but it happens to be a very popular name so
there are tons of results before it.  (Try searching for "stxparam" to
see that it works.)