[racket-dev] PLaneT(2): Single vs multi-collection packages

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Jun 2 07:47:13 EDT 2013

To clarify, because of reasons that I won't go into on the list, the
actual chances of me getting this implemented (and of such a change
being accepted) are pretty much in the area of "slim to none".  TBH,
the chances of implementing an `in-url' are low too, but they're
probably higher than going into the package system.